Parish Announcements – Week of July 16, 2017
1. Registration for CCD, Confirmation, RCIA and RCIA is being accepted in the parish office until August 12. For more information, please refer to the parish bulletin. CCD classes (Grades 1-8) begin Saturday, September 9.
2. Class seating for Confirmation is limited to 60 students. Parents are highly encouraged to register their children as soon as possible. Orientation for all Confirmation students and their parents will be held on Sunday, September 3 at 2:30PM in the upper parish hall.
3. The Confraternity of Christian Mothers invites everyone to join them in praying the Novena to Santa Ana from July 18-26 at 5:15PM in the chapel.
4. Our parish is seeking volunteers to teach CCD. If you are interested in being a CCD teacher or aide, please call or visit the parish office.
5. There will be a meeting for all Extraordinary Ministers of Communion on Tuesday, July 18 at 6:30PM in the lower parish hall.
6. The parish office will be closed on July 21 & 22 in observance of the holiday. Normal business hours will resume on July 24.